The flu vaccines have arrived.
If you are eligible for the NHS flu vaccine, you can now book your appointment with us by phoning us at the surgery.
The flu vaccine is given free on the NHS to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who’ll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- frontline health or social care workers
If you are unsure whether you qualify for the flu vaccine, you can ask to speak to one of our nursing team.