Prescriptions will be ready for collection 48 hours after they are requested.
You may arrange collection and delivery with a pharmacy of your choice.
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in three ways:
- By using My Health Online
- By ticking the appropriate medication on your prescription counterfoil and leaving it at the surgery
- Via phone during opening hours
MY HEALTH ONLINE
The GP Practice provides this website in collaboration with NHS Wales.
Once you’ve created an account you will be able to use the features the GP practice has made available, which may include:
- Request repeat prescriptions
- Update personal information
Before being able to create an account, you must first get a registration letter from reception.
As part of the registration process you will be asked to prove your identity. This is one of the measures in place to protect the information that the GP practice holds about you. Full details about the process are available from reception.